LIVE PSIR Answer Writing Practice Workshop with Shashank Tyagi
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP:
Live PSIR Answer Writing Practice Workshop with Shashank Tyagi.
This is a short program conceptualized after considering the need to assess the readiness of the aspirants for handling trivial questions & scoring well in Political Science & International Relations (PSIR) optional.The program is divided into 7 sessions with discussions on 14 most important questions, where the aspirants will be able to plug their loopholes right away.
The Students would practice the question LIVE, within a time limit of 15 minutes. The practice session would be followed by a discussion on model answers right after and will be rounded off with Q&As. The session allows the aspirants to check & update their preparation in just 11 hours.
SESSION WISE TOPIC DIVISION :
- Day 1 - Plato, Aristotle, Machiavelli, Hobbes, Locke.
- Day 2 - Topics - JS Mill, Marx, Gramsci, Hannah Arendt
- Day 3 - Indian Political Thought, Sir Syed Ahmed Khan, Sri Aurobindo, M.K Gandhi, BR Ambedkar, MN Roy
- Day 4 - Political Strategies of Indian Freedom Struggle & perspectives on Indian National Movement
- Day 5 - Approach towards Indian Government & Polity issues
- Day 6 -Theory of international politics & issues thereof. Comparative political analysis.
- Day 7 - Indian foreign policy & relations with global centers of Power.
- 1 session is 90 mins long.
- 75 mins: practice of 2 questions. 15 mins: Q&A and doubt resolution.
- 10 mins Question 1 on display -> short discussion on Keywords & Demand
- 15 mins given for writing answer (With Stop watch)
- 30 mins discuss model answer
- 10 mins - Question 2 display & given for practice (discuss intricacies)
- 15 mins (Open for doubts)
- 7 Live interactive sessions- Q&A
- Live practice (14 questions)
- Self-evaluation through discussion in class
- Model answers provided in PDF format
- Topic wise Practice Questions provided in PDF format
WHO ARE INVITED?
The workshop is open for all those aspirants who have completed their PSIR optional syllabus at least once and are aiming for UPSC CSE 2021 or later.
This is an open program; first 100 registrations are free but mandatory.
Consultant, Office of Minister of Social welfare, GNCTD Expert on Public Policy & International Relations, UPSC CSE Faculty