You must have already heard about sir Anand Kumar who is a physics genius and teaches students in Bihar for free.
His batch of students is known as super 30 and he trains his students to crack the ug level competitive exam JEE and NEET.
Likewise, there is another man who does this brilliant job for UPSC aspirants and his name is Dr. Ranjit Kumar Singh.
Let’s get a view of his journey and his work.
IAS Ranjit Kumar’s early education
Being selfless is a quality that IAS Ranjit owns and through many of his works, he has always proved how greater as a person he is.
IAS Ranjit was born in a small town of Bihar named Vaishali.
IAS Kumar completed his schooling in his town and later attained his bachelor’s degree from Patna University.
After his bachelor’s IAS Kumar continued his Ph.D. at Patna university itself.
His thesis for his Ph.D. was about A. P. J Abdul Kalam
IAS Kumar’s UPSC journey.
Ranjit Kumar cleared his UPSC exam in the year 2008 after months of hard work and single-minded focus.
Strategies of IAS Ranjit for UPSC preparation.
- Ranjit Kumar feels that being healthy mentally and physically is very important for any kind of aspirant and student.
- Good result of preparation only comes if an aspirant is mentally fit and optimistic.
- The youth of India is very much distracted and they should focus more on their career rather than focusing on other kinds of stuff.
- Technology can be a man’s friend, one should stop complaining and start using technology as a friend.
- A UPSC aspirant should always stay updated about news and current affairs sports as well as politics.
- Personality development is something that does not happen overnight and for that one should prepare from the very beginning and not wait for the mains to be cleared.
“Online courses free quick mocks and motivational channels are doing a great job and if one can use them properly they will get highly benefited from it.
Yes, distraction is a thing but if you are serious about what you want to do in your life and choosing such a serious career option then you must be mindful of what you do.”
These were the views on online technology for UPSC preparation by IAS Ranjit Kumar Singh.
Marksheet of IAS Ranjit Kumar
|FC written assessment||86|
|FC written total marks||95.67|
|Phase 1 written||185.66|
|Phase 1 assessment||145|
|Phase 2 assessment||157|
|Phase 1 district training||144.50|
|Total marks obtained||2142|
|All India Rank||87|
Mr. Ranjit Kumar Singh as an IAS officer
- In the year 2008 Ranjit cleared the UPSC exam with the All India rank 87 and He was assigned to the IAS service in the Gujrat cadre in the beginning.
- Later he transferred to his native town and was appointed as the District Magistrate of Sitamahri district in Bihar.
- IAS Ranjit worked for the development and considerate development was also noticed during his posting.
- In addition, he was granted the first ODF district in the state.
- In his present role, he is in charge of primary education in Bihar.
Awards received by Ranjit Kumar Singh.
- Ranjit Kumar did a very brilliant job wherever he was posted and received praises and many awards for his job.
- Ranjit proved that not every government official is here for just the money but also some of the officials are working day and night to make the country a better place.
- During his tenure in Gujrat he received the Gujrat Ratna Award for the first ODF district Narmada where many development projects were held under his orders.
- When IAS Ranjit was appointed as the district magistrate of the district Sitamarhi in Bihar he also received the Mahatma Gandhi Swachata Award in 2017.
- Not only this IAS Kumar also received the national sanitation award in the year 2016 for his great development and sanitation projects in the districts
Why is IAS Ranjit Kumar Singh famous?
- IAS Ranjit is not only a very successful officer but also a very intelligent and compassionate government official who has proved that he is not in this for the money or position but there are actually good people who think about the people.
- The main motive of IAS Ranjit is the upliftment of the country and he has been working relentlessly towards this objective from the very beginning.
- Besides being a very good IAS officer Ranjit Singh also provides classes to crack UPSC to needy students in Bihar.
- He calls his batch Super 50 and has taught more than 1700 students till now and most of them have been successful.
- He considers the people of this country as his own family and does whatever is under his power to help them.
- Rather than this he has also been a part of many charitable services for the poor.