Introduction to IAS Amrapali and her achievements
Every year many aspirants appear for the IAS exam but some of them only get to crack the exam and those are ones with not just sheer intelligence but also illuminating personality as well.
Amrapali kata is one of the youngest candidates to crack UPSC in the year 2010.
She is famously known for her passion and maturity to handle any kind of tough situation at such a young age.
Background, family, biography, upbringing, and education of IAS Amrapali
IAS Amrapali was born on the 4th of November, in the year 1982.
She was born and brought up in the city of Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
Amrapali is the daughter of Venkat Reddy kata who used to serve as a professor at Andhra University.
Her mother is Padmavathi and she is a homemaker.
Amrapali is not the only daughter of her parents she also has a sister who currently serves in the revenue department of Karnataka.
Many of you might not know but Amrapali is a fellow scorpion, and is truly brave and compassionate like a true scorpion as well.
Amrapali completed her schooling at Sai Satya Mandir school which is located in Visakhapatnam itself.
She was always a bright student and never had trouble with her studies.
After completing class 12th, she was able to achieve a seat in one of the prestigious UG colleges that is IIT( Indian Institute of Technology).
She then completed her undergraduate degree with a B. Tech.
Amrapali not only did well in JEE mains exam and secured a seat at IIT, Chennai.
But also after completing her graduation she also sat for CAT which is again one of the toughest exams in India at the PG level there she secured a seat at the top college that is IIM, Bangalore, and completed her MBA from there.
The journey after post-graduation
Amrapali was always determined to achieve something extraordinary and she for a fact loved her country very much as well.
What did she do after completing her MBA?
Amrapali joined a bank named ABN AMRO because she wanted some clarity about whether she wanted to continue in the corporate or not. There she worked as a junior relationship banker and also earned well for herself and her family.
But soon she realized she has other roles to play and started preparing for the UPSC exam without giving it a second thought. Her fondness for civil servants made her choose this role.
Working hard and being determined always yields unexpected results!
Amrapali prepared for the exam with her full heart and was totally determined about what she wanted to do.
This rock-solid determination was one of the biggest reasons behind her wonderful results.
Amrapali was able to secure the 39th rank in the 2010 examination.
This made her one of the youngest students to crack the exam that year.
Not only this but IAS Amrapali’s mark sheet provides true inspiration and motivation for all the aspirants out there.
Marksheet of IAS Amrapali
- Amrapali managed to score very well in all her exams from the prelims to the interview.
- Her interview round well specifically well and the board of interviewers was very impressed by her personality.
- She scored a total of 1241 out of 2300.
IAS Amrapali’s career as an IAS officer.
- After clearing UPSC Amrapali did her training and served in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- She was appointed as a sub-collector in Vikarabad at the beginning of her IAS journey which was in the year 2013.
- For the year 2014, she served as a director in the women and child welfare department.
- In the year 2015, IAS Amrapali was also offered a position as the joint collector in the Ranga Reddy District.
Where is Amrapali posted now?
- Previously IAS Amrapali was serving as the Deputy Secretary in the union cabinet Secretariat on Central deputation.
- Now Amrapali has been selected to serve in the prime minister’s office where she has been appointed with two other officers.
- she has been posted there till 2026.
Life as a young female IAS officer.
“The world is not a easy place for girls and specially in male dominated sectors, we need to prove ourselves everyday that we are not less than anyone.”– IAS Amrapali
As a women IAS officer, IAS Amrapali’s journey has been really inspiring and motivating.
She is also the first woman to be appointed as an IAS officer in the Warangal district.
With her great courage and passion for her work and position, she proved that women should be taken as equal to men.
During her duty, she even suspended some of her subordinates who were corrupted and did not work properly with proper morals and principles after this incident, all of the officers under her were extra cautious and no one dared to break rules or make space for corruption.
Being Daring was one of the greatest qualities of her and also her leadership qualities were praised by many of her colleagues and superiors as well.
IAS Amrapali led her department very well. and none of her juniors or colleagues had any issues or complaints.
She not only did her duty towards the district she was posted in well, but also she never failed to inspire the youth.
IAS Amrapali gave numerous speeches in various colleges like SREC college of Engineering.
She especially shared her experience, the phase of preparation, how she decided that she wanted to become an IAS officer, and also what problems she faced after clearing the exam as well.
Amrapali never failed to spread awareness about gender equality and
she proved in every step of her work that no woman is less than a man and no man is superior to women.
IAS Amrapali’s contribution to Warangal
Amrapali was fond of her work and considered Warangal to be her home thus she did a lot of work towards the beautification of the place.
She never took Waranagal as just a place where she was posted but as a home and the people there were like her family as well.
In the beginning, she worked towards the basic problems of the society like sanitation, safe water supply adequate amount of electricity, etc.
After solving these problems she went forward with the beautification of the place.
She added variously illustrious pictures and graphics to the government walls, made sure to plant numerous trees around various places in the district to make it look greener, made the flyovers cleaner, and also repaired the damaged roads as well.
Some unknown Facts about IAS Amrapali
- IAS Amrapali’s brother-in-law is also an IAS officer.
- For many years she has been working for proper sanitation, electricity, and water supply and she has also been praised by her seniors for her contribution.
- Amrapali has not just been a successful scholar in every stage of her life but also had a fair interest in literature and art.
- She organized various blood donation camps around the district.
- Not only blood donation camps she also organized many campaigns for saving water and natural resources.
- The people of Warangal are so fond of Amrapali and her work that they also set up an idol of hers.
- Amrapali amidst all the work and busy schedules always inspired the youth and especially young girls to follow their dreams and never settle for less.
- IAS Amrapali is also an outdoor activity lover, she loves to participate in the 2-day rock climbing program organized by the forest department in Padavula in Jayashankar, Bhupalpally district.
This was IAS Amrapali who is an epitome of a true IAS officer who devoted her whole life to the upliftment of the society and worked with such grace and passion that everyone was fond of her.
From blood donation camps to fixing sanitation she worked for every sector.
She did her MBA in the hope of a job but later she git to know that her destiny was something else and she was made for this job only.
IAS Amrapali is extremely good at what she does and she also loves to work for the people and this is what makes her such an amazing IAS officer.