UPSC CSE requires clear understanding of the basic concepts along with an analytical mind to vision the world in new and solution-oriented ways. Starting from NCERTs, the General Studies Foundation | UPSC 2024, exactly does that!
This program is focused primarily for UPSC aspirants who are in college or have completed the college studies and are looking out for a complete coverage of GS concepts with current affairs, relevant to build the understanding for the UPSC Prelims & Mains examination.
Our expert best-in-class faculties, first build the base on which detailed and analytical discussions can follow, and then inter-link the topics to create complete understanding of the syllabus, so that aspirants not only have textbook knowledge but can also apply it in real life scenarios.
We shape civil servants out of aspirants!
This program is ideal for all UPSC CSE 2024/25 Aspirants.
1. 250+ sessions spread over a duration of 10 months (Each session with 2.5 hours).
2. 625+ hours of Program for complete course coverage.
3. Class timings: 08:30 - 11:00 a.m.
4. 1 editorial a day approach with complete coverage of 150+ editorials throughout the course through Daily Gazette
5. This program starts with building a strong base through NCERTs and then focuses on the complete coverage of GS papers (1 - 4) along with fastrack coverage of CSAT topics right before the Prelims exam to help you qualify.
1. Students have the choice to ask doubts, and interact with the faculty in real time. This enhances class engagement and retainability of the key concepts.
2. Well designed pedagogy as per changing trends of the examination.
3. Peer interaction and discussion platforms ensure that you stay connected to other aspirants and remain in a mind simulating and competitive environment throughout your preparation.
4. Our faculties with cumulative experience of more than 80+ teaching years are also involved in curating and overviewing all the content and tests, to ensure quality and coherence with UPSC CSE exam.
5. Our handout includes hand-written notes with proper flow charts, diagrams, data, and links to help better learning with class summaries after each class.
6. Daily Synopsis & Mains Answers are checked by Subject Experts, who provide prompt feedbacks and suggest students corrective measures they should take to write answers intuitively.
7. Our team is committed towards input (timely coverage of syllabus, content, thought provoking sessions, study material) and output (regular descriptive and objective tests with UPSC compatible questions and evaluation) based approach.
1. 9 Prelims sectional and 11 Mains sectional tests for better assessment and analyzation.
2. 10 Simulated Full-length Tests (10 Prelims tests - 5 tests each for Paper 1 and 3. of foundational level, advanced level & comprehensive type for effective learning.
4. All the Mains sectional test papers will be evaluated by a team of subject experts & faculty members along with post test discussions.
5. Detailed feedback on our app - Korrecto with in-depth feedback on your paper, line-by-line comments on your answers for improvement & hyperlink to reference reading material.
Learn how to?
What you get?
Help us make sure you are you through an OTP: