Who is Gautham Bagadi?
IAS Dr. Bagadi Gautham, a lot of hard work, passion, and dedication was put into creating this name. He is currently a respected IAS officer but not only that he even secured a seat in a medical college, Isn’t it fascinating? Let’s dig deep into IAS Gautham Bagadi’s inspiring journey.
1st July 1981 is a mark worthy date. On this day, in the town of Visalakshinagar, Andhra Pradesh, the honorable IAS Bagadi Gautham was born. He is the son of a Krishnarao-Parvathi couple from Vizag in Andhra Pradesh.
Early education and background of Current IAS Gautham Bagadi
From his early childhood, only Gautham Bagadi has been very self-driven and focused-minded and was clear about his goals.
Ias Gautham Bagadi was from Visalashinagar, Andra Pradesh and there he completed his school at St. Aloysius School with very excellent marks.
Besides this, he also completed his intermediate from BKV Jr. College with BI, the PC group.
Not only this but as Dr. Gautham Bagadi was from a boarding school he was also very particular about his discipline and activities. and always had a knack for civil service.
After passing school he prepared for the medical entrance test and bagged a seat at Rangaraya Medical College.
Gautham Bagadi belonged to the Schedule tribe caste, and surprisingly while continuing his MBBS studies, he started preparing for UPSC exams kind of a great deal though because both of the courses are really tough even individually, and managing them both side by side was kind of a great task, but Gautham Bagdi was determined about his goals and did not shift his focus.
IAS Gautham Bagadi believed in an old saying that “Learn from the best”, as said by a wise person. So there are a few strategies that were followed and advised by respected IAS Dr. Bagadi Gautham.
There are approximately 8 lakhs of students who are taking the UPSC exam every year. Competition is above the head.
So students must keep in mind some things.
- Firstly, focus on the goal. Be determined that you have to fulfill your aim no matter what! Determination is key to success. Without being determined, you will lead nowhere. Out of all the students, the one who is the most determined gets succeeded.
- Determination brings confidence in the candidates and you have to be confident enough to keep yourself motivated. Even if you fail in your first attempt, you should be determined that you can make it the next attempt, if not then in another attempt but never give up. Giving up can be the worst decision of your life. So be determined to fulfill your dreams. And never lose hope if you bump up into a few hurdles in your way.
- Next is proper planning. IAS Bagadi Gautham said that proper is the trick to gaining success. But how will one do this proper planning? Keep reading to learn IAS Bagadi’s tips and tricks of proper planning which will help you in your preparation for the UPSC exam.
What are the 3 tips to keep in mind to crack UPSC?
- Time Management
If students follow these three tricks, they are bound to get success.
- Properly organizing your routine according to your convenience and maintaining it is mandatory. Every subject should be divided into different time slots so that no subject gets neglected. Organizing all the activities, all kinds of preparation whether for interview round, general knowledge, current affairs should be done properly so that there is no rush at the last moment which further creates pressure and tension and also this gets directly reflected upon a students’ personality which is very well judged in the interview round of course. A student must know how he/she is utilizing their time and should know exactly how and in what activities their time is being spent.
- Staying calm is also one of the most important aspects of this whole process. Always try to stay positive and do not let nervousness overcome you. So get a grip on yourself and start preparing for the exam.
- Learning is the most important aspect for candidates. A student should never stop learning. Even if you are done with your syllabus and you are confident enough to write it correctly, do not stop practicing it. Practice makes a man perfect. Mistakes will happen, it is natural even if you are a brilliant student but you should learn from your mistakes. Never stop learning and gaining knowledge.
“Right Planning and backup plan is necessary” – IAS Gautham Bagadi
Doctor as well as IAS officer, Gautham Bagadi always believed that as UPSC is such a tough net to crack one should always consider one or two good backup plans, because its good to be optimistic and have hopes for success but life doesn’t always work the way its planned, Rather it makes its own stories.
“YES CONFIDENCE IS THE KEY AND BEING POSITIVE IS ALSO IMPORTANT BUT BEING OVERCONFIDENT CAN LEAD TO A DEAD END” – quoted by IAS dr. Gautham Bagadi.
Correct planning and Decisions will make a huge impact after some years, as if an aspirant clears the exam then there is no comeback but if not which is also okay because every year lakhs of students are not able to clear the exam and at that time despite sitting jobless and depressed it’s important to move on and it’s not that you can only work for the well being of the society if you are at a designated post, if you are passionate for the well-being of the people and society you will find a way to work for them in one or the other way.
What are the tips and learnings one should learn from the journey of IAS Gautham Bagadi?
He did not lose patience and determinedly worked harder each time. On the third attempt, he finally cracked the exam with an extraordinary rank. IAS Bagadi got the rank of 23rd in his final attempt. A rank like that costs a lot of hard work. Bagadi always said there is one simple trick to passing any exam proper planning with determination.
IAS Bagadi Gautham advised the students that anything in life can be achieved by one simple trick, that is, proper planning. Proper planning includes time management which is the most important factor and organizing things efficiently. If students can do this properly, they can qualify for any exams in life.
He adds up by saying that aspirants must learn to work in stressful situations, and handle work pressure and stress very effectively.
Students must always have a positive approach to learning from their mistakes and never back up from their aim in life.
There may come many failures but overcoming them with positivity and optimism must be the primary focus to move forward.
One last tip from IAS Bagadi is that you must have a second option. You should be confident that you can do it but do not be foolish to think that only you can do it.
Some potentially strong students will be giving exams, so must be prepared with another plan. If your exam preparation does not go well this time, you must have another option ready in your hand so that you do not have to think twice. Again, stay determined and focused on your goal. Be calm, read more inspiring stories like this and keep yourself motivated.
The Mysore superhero Bagadi Gautham – How he handled dreadful situations in covid 19
Bagadi Gautham rather exclaimed that he wasn’t expecting the posting in Mysore but after starting his service he was glad that he was there and he handled the situations during covid 19 very well and with dignity.
It’s been said that IAS Gautham Bagadi has always been very empathetic about the general public and was open to suggestions and constructive feedback from the general citizens.
- During the Lockdown he tried to provide his best for the well-being of the locals in his area.
- He tried to make the area a decent place without any unnecessary panic and terror, by providing as much transparency to the public.
- Gautham Bagadi worked in such a way that the people had faith and confidence over IAS Gautham and were very relieved that he was in charge.
Presently, IAS Gautham Bagadi is 41 years old.
He became an IAS in the year 2009. Since then, he has never looked back. He has the power to do good for society and thus gains respect by responsibly fulfilling his duty.
Baghdadi’s dream was converted to reality by himself because of his true potential to stay focused on his goal.
He is a very disciplined man who follows his principles and ethics.
He achieved it by planning properly and managing time effectively. Bagadi is a great believer in smart work and therefore can effectively organize things even in a very pressured situation.
Bagadi Gautham took charge of Mysore as the DC ( Deputy Commissioner) along with DC Dr. B.S. Manjuanthaswamy.
Dr. Bagadi was so humble and down to earth, In an interview, when he was asked if he felt that if he was out into the limelight?
To this IAS Gautham replied that it was nothing about how he felt moreover he thinks that the people also might not know who he was, as he was only there for the service of the public anas d not as a celebrity.
Respected IAS officer, Gautham Bagadi is posted as the Hon’ble deputy commissioner and District magistrate
Yes, Gautham Bagadi married his love, S Ashwathi after a four-year courtship and both of them tied their knots in traditional Kerala style on 14th February, Valentine’s day.
Gautham Bagadi was born on the 1st of July in the year 1981 and he is currently 41 years old.
In the year of 2009, Dr. Gautham Bagadi joined as the IAS officer.